Forums

0 sounds
    1 post

It's usefull for me, Thanks for the post

0 sounds
    1 post

I really like the versatility of the H2N. Has a good selection of stereo modes. Plus, removing the xlr inputs makes it compact.

0 sounds
    1 post

Found this awesome video on audio recording
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqgCZCEq0_8

Must watch the video. You can download this using a free YouTube to MP4 Video Converter.

32 sounds
    1 post

For me, an iPhone does quite well the job for mono recordings.

0 sounds
    1 post

Hi all,

This list of comments is both overwhelming and quite old. Can anybody recommend a really good pro field recorder and field recording set up?
    I want to get into field recording. I'm a composer and moving more and more into sound design. So this isn't a hobby. I want to buy professional equipment and be thinking of the long term.

Any advice would be really appreciated. thanks smile

328 sounds
    2938 posts

adambuchanan wrote:
    Hi all,

This list of comments is both overwhelming and quite old. Can anybody recommend a really good pro field recorder and field recording set up?
    I want to get into field recording. I'm a composer and moving more and more into sound design. So this isn't a hobby. I want to buy professional equipment and be thinking of the long term.

Any advice would be really appreciated. thanks smile

The first question I would ask is: how many channels will/do you need?

That is the main contributing factor in choices. Are you looking for a portable recorder that has built in mics or are you looking for a better quality recorder that you plug mic(s) into?

I am the thing that goes bump in the night...

The Freesound Team