Forums

6 posts

24 sounds
    26 posts
    could I do pro-bono mixing/mastering for someone?

Or whatever you would call it. I wouldn't ask for any cash, just credit and be allowed to feature a before and after on my Soundcloud

I usually don't mess around with my own tracks because they don't naturally split up into a bunch of separate tracks (a lot of modular stuff going on, plus it's made in Jeskola Buzz which is a tracker) but here is an attempt I did anyway

https://soundcloud.com/supergrandmatales324/pless-bandi-test-mix

and this is the dry mix straight from buzz

https://soundcloud.com/supergrandmatales324/pless-bandi-unmixedunmastered

if this is too spammy feel free to delete/lock. Again I stress I just want some halfway normal/straightforward music to work with and be allowed to use it in a soundcloud portfolio if it's any good

2071 sounds
    2254 posts

How many tracks do you need (or could you take)?

You might have noticed that I run some dares (friendly competitions) fairly regularly.
    I can make it a request of the next dare that people make the track available for you to master.
    Typically I am getting ~3 participants in the dares these days... So, 3 tracks.

Do you want to do this?
    What will you need? (Stems or just the full mix)
    The next dare will be posted around 1st March, so I need to know before that.

I want to believe.
    24 sounds
    26 posts

hi

sorry I kinda forgot I posted this - I will take the best format/sound quality I can get. Stems would be nice, I just need to free up some hard drive space in that case

2071 sounds
    2254 posts

Hello
    Right now I am posting a mini-dare relating to something else... Will post the 'normal dare' in a few days.
    Also, usually takes a few days/weeks longer for people to start posting entries.
    All I needed to know was if this was of interest to you.

Once the dare is up I will send you a PM.

I want to believe.
    838 sounds
    162 posts

@Ragnar59. Within some days I will send you a link to a sound file, I PM you on freesound and/or soundcloud. You do some magic with the file, and return it in a way of your choice. I won’t say anything about the file except that I want the final product to be X min and Y sec. In that way you will be a part of the creation process smile

New to this! It' true...
    68 sounds
    862 posts

I'm down for this as well. Will send you a track as soon as I finish dare 34.

6 posts